The MITRE ATT&CK Framework is a living and growing knowledge base of adversary tactics and techniques that have been observed from real-world attacks. It allows security teams to better understand hacker attacks - moreover, both Government and private sectors leverage MITRE ATT&CK to develop specific threat models and methodologies.
Watch this 45-Minute Webinar to learn more about:
- What is MITRE ATT&CK?
- Understanding ATT&CK Matrices
- ATT&CK Tactics and Techniques
- ATT&CK for Red Teaming: Adversary Emulation
- ATT&CK for Blue Teaming: Threat Intelligence, Detection and Analytics
- ATT&CK for Purple Teaming: Assessment and Mitigation